Thursday, September 25, 2008

Liberation

Yes, thats what i'd call it. Hell's finally over, for now, because i know its already written in my destiny, that i'll have to retake the H2 maths paper. of fuck =)

Worst off, reflecting on my performance for promos, i think the chances of me repeating J1, is dam real. fuck it again :(. Especially bio. I knew how to do the questions but i just needed more time! again, F* it :(

Maybe this post exam period isnt really a time for rejoice for me. hahah, but who cares. For now, i'd just enjoy the happy facade =)

Tommy asked after class "so where're we going now?". And the atmosphere was a sudden dead silence. All the usual vulgarities in our conversation stopped, and we stood to think.

"Home", suggested Long. and without hesitiation, "HOME?! IS THAT HOW YOU CELEBRATE THE END OF EXAMS?" i yelled. Then, it hit to me that, if i was in sec 4, i'd never say what i did. in fact, i'd probably have suggested "home".

In the end, we headed over to Lot1 to have kaya toast and finally to simon's house where we played pool, bowling and Soul Calliber IV, the greatest fighting game ever
. Except i lost to Cheong Peng Cheng, that spammer. hahaha, if ur reading this, im just kidding :x

4km

Thats the distance i ran today. And thats the distance i've set myself to run everynight from now onwards.

Took the chance to burn my arms out at the pull-up bar today as well. Hit a record 20 continueous pull ups in a single attempt!! Its about time the old record was broken.

My record was

8 in sec 3,
16 in sec4,
and now its 20 =)
I'd bet this is clear evidence of how effective progressive training methods can be.

Haha. FYI, im probably more weight consicious than 50% of the girls i know. But no, its not because im gay or anything. lol.

I've eaten fast food for everyday of this week. Yes, everyday, all in the goodwill of eating with my good friends. And im getting fat: according to the weighing scale measurement from yesterday, im 56kg. Thats 1kg more than the original 55KG!! And hell yeah, 1kg means a big difference.


If every little thing stops
All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here