Friday, November 21, 2008

THE GYM.

It's been 3 years since I've started lifting iron bars and doing crunches at the gym near my house. And not once during my time at the gym, have i seen so many JJcians so often before. Seeing these "familiar strangers" has become routine for me, with each visit to the gym.
I visit the gym 'cause its an avenue for me to get in touch with myself, reflect on current happenings, etc ... And it feels kinda awkward when you visit the gym with that kind of mindset, only to see familiar people all around you. lol..
Alright, i shall stop trying to elaborate on what I'm trying to put across here, but you get the idea. =3. Anyway, I've been chomping down on lots of food, throughout the entire day, everyday! Lucky for me, i dont feel guilty cause i've been RUNNING, and RUNNING, and RUNNING!
Had badminton with PC, Simon and gaylion on tuesday, and again this morning without gaylion. OH man it was fun. And as i'm typing this post out, my body itches from dried sweat, from my 4km run flash moments ago.

No comments: