Monday, November 3, 2008

Legs in my shorts, out and about!

My legs in my shorts, I've been running, swimming, and soaking the sun ever since i stopped vomitting! But my stamina has dropped, and my pull up count is EXTREMELY pathetic. I can only do a freaking 7 pull ups at my best form now. I used to do no less than 15 in each attempt. This kinda sucks, but i'll retrain!

Oh yesssssssss, OP today was a blast, 'cause the acessor asked the same question Miss Ong did during the OP rehersals. MISS ONG, YOU ROX MY WORLD LOL................. So the QnA was rather okay, but i stumbled abit during my presentation as well, but i guess thats okay, cause it wasnt very significant.

Anyway, recent Taekwondo trainings have been rather enjoyable really. We've been doing a hell lot more sparring than before, and I'm beginning to like it actually. Being a practitioner of martial arts such as Muay Thai and Taekwondo only this year, the idea of fighting isn't really something that I'm too familiar or comfortable with. I used to dread sparring sessions in muay thai classes, although i picked up Muay Thai to learn how to fight, which is quite an irony isnt it? LOL

Maybe you'll understand when you know that, my opponents were in the 60 - 70 kg weight class, cause there wasnt another 55kg guy in the same class as me :[ . and they were usually hairy adult men, like 20 + year old guys. lol

But I'm beginning to enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes with a fight! I guess i'll just need to keep practicing to integrate and get used to sparring sessions! [Although i still kinda suck at fighting,



Photos!
Photobucket
The dude in the center background, BERT (his fight name). Hes a pro Muay Thai fighter from Thailand and has had over a 100 professional fights! He's even done international fights in London! HOLY shit huh? He'll beat the balls out you, seriously. Hes my coach's brother. And they kinda own, considering fighting is actually their profession. lol.

Photobucket
With my coach, Bia (fight name) who is a professional fighter with quite an impressive fight record of over 80 fights in his life!

Well, its a pity I've stopped Muay thai for quite awhile already. I'll definitely continue Muay Thai after my alvls. DEFINITELY. For now, its taekwondo for me! Its a pity i dont have pictures of Taekwondo trainings to post here. I'll post some next time!

1 comment:

Children of Mae Sod said...

Bitch, you are the fattest amongst them !