Tuesday, December 9, 2008

its all about nostalgia.

A sense of nostalgia hit me today when i entered the expo on my last day of work. Though unwillingly but unconciously, i had gotten used to the hard cycle of work at the expo.
  • home at 12am
  • sleep at 1am
  • wake at 7am
  • work
  • restart

Walking into the expo hall, things were abit different. the radio no longer played class 95. fm, and the once hustle bustle crowded hall, let off a nostalgic sense of emptiness. I spent the remaining 6hours packing up my stall, while my neighbours packed theirs. i knew, perhaps we were all reminesencing.

This made me realize, good and serious goodbyes are often hard to accept. - Even if it was a goodbye meant for someone you disliked.

if i could go back in time,

i'd right all our wrongs,

i'd have made you smile more

i'd treasure you more

most importantly,

I'd hold on to you, not saying the things i did. never would've let you go the way i did.

i still reminiscence of you till now.

I'm sorry .

Things are different now, and what are our (or rather, my) chances at all now ? People walk in and out of our lifes everyday, but for those whom have left behind a footprint or two in our hearts, surely, they are the ones hardest to forget. =)

No comments: