Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas people~ Hope you all get nice presents!

I went for an approx. 10km jog with Simon the other day, trying to convince him to join me in running Adidas Sundown together. It was a sad and unsuccessful attempt. Nevertheless, our jog was fun! :) Our route took us from Keat Hong (somewhere in CCK), to Tengah Airbase. It was a DAM NICE RUN! Anyway, thank you simon for your xmas gift. :)

Anyway, next year's fitness test is especially important for me. I dont wana score frigging 5 points for Chin ups, sit and reach, shuttle run, sit ups, broad jumps, and 2 points for 2.4km (F**k !!) to get a pathetic silver. Jeez. I hope my running pays off. Afterall, someone with perfect eyesight and a perfect NAPFA score could potentially get into a better army division right? ( I HOPE SO. lol :x) Maybe i could even be posted into the air force LOL. (counting my lucky stars)


So I've got 2 more days of work left to go. After that, its mugga mugga for me.

if i could i make you see
that im not that person anymore
Cause i've done my rehab

No comments: