Saturday, March 7, 2009

My future

Mileage - 8.83km
Time - 1 hour

I've been tied down with blisters on my feet and some heel problems, so i haven't been running in awhile. Race day is approx. 3 months away, and i still need hell lot more mileage.

Anyway. Straight 7As, that was the top student's score. That's one man who's future is already secured. Yesterday was a tense moment, not for me, but for my seniors and classmates (mother tongue) cause it was results day. And after yesterday, I've come to realize that, it all boils down to whether I'd make it into a university.

And I've been abruptly slapped awake a few harsh realities.
  1. I'm not even gona qualify to apply for medicine with 3H2 subjects even if i aced all of em, so forget it.
  2. With my current grades, I'm certainly not going to make it into a university at all.
  3. With my current attitude, I'm certainly not going anywhere.
  4. I'd need at least an AAB/B to stand a chance to get into the course i want.
  5. BBC/C or BBB/C or even ABB/C most likely wouldn't get me anywhere.
But I'm happy to say that I've definitely woken up my fucking idea. And its not too late to start mugging now. I'll still cling on to my lifeline.

the most important exam
of my life
The pressure is on

No comments: