Friday, July 10, 2009

Deep water shit

Lime introduce you to the Naval Diving Unit (NDU), which is probably the toughest unit in NS. In fact, their training standards match, if not exceeds, that of the Commandos. Being in NCC has taught me that, NDU is crazy (seriously) and I've heard so many nasty badass rumours about their crazy trainings. I probably fucked up my NS life even before enlisting, because of a suspicious letter that looks like this:

FURTHER REPORTING ORDER
1) You are hereby required under the Enlistment Act (Chapter 93) to report for a Vocational Assessment on - xxx date - to SEMBAWANG NAVAL BASE

.
.
.
Bring along your swimming trunks / googles / dark towel

This is the kind of letter people get for a mono-intake enlistment (for those commandos & NDU), and shit, I probably got in NDU, though I still keep my fingers crossed :(.
Besides theres still the interview, which i could potentially fail :D, because .. I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO SWIM =D

No comments: