Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm so fed up because I lost my ****ing wallet. My IC, POSB card, EZ-link card, all gone. I hope whichever shitbag that finds my wallet would be gracious enough to mail my IC back to me.

Anyway, i get to skip school on Monday, because I've got my .. VOCATIONAL ASSESMENT (selection) for the diving unit! I do hope i don't fuck it up. If I pass this, I'm getting a personal swimming instructor to teach me fucking swimming after my alvls (cus i totally don't know how to swim :D), wish me luck :D

Ever had one of those days, where you know you need to be studying, but your hand just wont pick the pen up, and your butt just wont sit at your chair? Well, today's one of those days. If i keep launching into the future with days like today .. GG ALVLS :)

OKAY, CHANGE STARTS TOMORROW. BREAKFAST > MORNING RUN > STUDY > LUNCH > STUDY > DINNER > SLEEP. All set and ready to go.

No comments: