Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I cant help thinking about the workout I'm going to obsess myself with after As. AH~

  • Cant wait to register for Adidas Sundown 2010.
  • And hopefully find someone in NDU to run NorthFace 100km next year too (50km duo)!
  • I wana buy a road bike and start biking!
  • I wana do a triathlon by 2011!
  • I cant wait to go in NDU( Naval Diving Unit)! (seriously, cant wait for the pain and suffering! Sounds retarded? but yeah, w8ever lol.)
  • I wana go to dive school and swim!
  • CANT WAIT TO GO FOR TAEKWONDO
  • Cant wait to go for taekwondo grading hopefully get black belt ASAP (think long term baby)!
  • Cant wait to save up and buy my polar FT80 (a watch with heart rate / run speed monitoring capabilities, so i can pace my runs or swim T_T!!!!!!!)
Sounds tiring, SOUNDS GOOD.

By the way, I officially declare K1 are corrupt tournament. Fuck the judges in K1. Okay most of you reading probably don't know what K1 is. K1 is every fighter's dream. Its a tournament for any martial artist, where you can use any martial art style (except that you cant use your elbows if your a Muay Thai fighter). To fight in this tournament is glory.

And Buakaw (my favourite fighter :D) has been dominating the stage since he joined around 4/5 years ago. He was unbeaten and crowned champion in the 70kg division for 2 years, and recently the K1 judges imposed all sorts of dumb rules to disadvantage buakaw and other muay thai fighters. ( No more than 3 knee strikes in a clinch and other dumb stuff ) Probably because hes just too godlike for the rest of the pussy shit fighters in the tournament.


THIS was clearly Buakaw's fight, I don't understand how the judges gave Andy Souwer the victory. Buakaw dominated the clinch (the hugging) and gave souwer some really deep knees, Buakaw clearly won after the full 3 rounds, no need for that fucking dumb extra round, besides buakaw clearly dominated the extra round in the clinch, and dodged most of Souwer's kicks and jabs. Buakaw was ROBBED of his victory.

No comments: