Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bulk of the alvl papers are over now. I'm down to chemistry P1 , and biology P3 on monday, and finally my last Biology P1 on 3rd December, then I'm FREE! if i don't have to repeat 1 more year that is. I haven't done any taekwondo or muay thai for AGES now. I think I'm suffering from some kind of withdrawal symptoms lah -_-. this two things are like a drug to me. cant live without :(

anyway, I'm signing up for the Men's Health Urbanathlon later when my mom gets home.

Date : 31st January 2010
Distance : 12.5km
Fee : $128

This is the 4th race, and by far the most expensive race ( and also the shortest distance ironically !) I'm signing up for this year. Personally, $128 is a big fee for a 12.5km race lol, but the race pack makes up for it i guess.
Photobucket


HAHA, they even put Durex in there.
The event top looks quite cool, and i gotta admit, thats 70% the reason why I'm registering for this race ! To me, the most important part of the race, is finishing it, and THE SHIRT! After all, its cool to have a collection of event tops from every race to remember, remind and motivate us (or me) for what we (or I) do!

I think I'm only going to be working a part time job for December, maybe January if i can find one. The rest of the time from Feb - April, I'm going to be doing a serious training routine to improve my 2.4km timing and pull up count (maybe hit 30 or 35) so that I go in the Naval Diving Unit in peak physical condition :D. Dont wana start lagging behind everyone in BMT right? hahah.

No comments: