Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They say ignorance is bliss. I say, bullshit.

Wouldn't it be nice, to be living with no concerns, no responsibilities, no worries? To be living in a world where your only responsibility is to have fun and make friends? Well, I've lived a life full of those thanks to the sacrifices of my parents. At some point in your life, they wont be there to protect you like before, and when the time comes, we must be ready. But, life ain't always all sunshine and rainbows. Times have changed. We're going to be adults soon and we've got to learn to bear more responsibilities and burdens. We can't live under the wing of our parents for the rest of our lives people, its time to take flight. So if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth.


i've just been slapped hard with the cruel reality of my life.
yes, my life is different from yours.

No comments: