Thursday, May 27, 2010

motivation

Nobody said being a diver was going to be a walk in the park, and I expected tough times. Every week just pushes you one step further. Every week fucks you up a little more than the last. The hardest part isn't about the physical stress or mental fucking, thats all part and parcel of the package and I can understand that. The hardest part of this all is when you lie down on your bed at night and think about all the fucked up things that's happened, and still say "I still want this." To be honest, there were a couple of moments this week when i just felt like 'what the fuck man, screw this shit, this is fucked up, why the fuck am i doing this shit for? ... etc etc etc .'
But no, I'm not giving up. Some things in life, you've only got one shot at it, are you going to sieze the opportunity? or just let it slip right through your fingers.The choice is yours to make. I choose not to live a life of regrets. The only way I'm going to stop trying is if i drop dead.
.that was my biggest regret.
fucking hell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but...your blog was after mine so when I clicked "next blog" yours popped up! I hope you reach your goal! Wishin' you luck...
-completely random stranger