Sunday, October 17, 2010

Time waits for no one, it comes at you whether you like it or not, so when the time comes, you'd better be ready for it, because once the moment is gone, It ain't gonna make a U - turn and come round for you twice.

I don't know how to properly bring across my thoughts in words in this post.

Completing hell week is a massive achievement. It's in fact, the biggest achievement in my life so far. Only myself, and those who fought along side me during those hopeless moments can fully appreciate the magnitude of our achievement. If you've not done it with me, then you wouldn't understand it :).

I've matured a lot since April, and with my graduation in sight, I look forward to the next few months to come. But pretty soon, there won't be anything to look forward to, only good times to look back on. It is a bittersweet emotion, and a part of me doesn't want to draw a close to this chapter of my life. There may have been times where training just sucked big balls, and when we all felt like shit, but ironically, those were the good times. :)

No comments: