Monday, September 29, 2008

A BAD DAY

is a day, such as today. Whats not very promising either, is that my tomorrows can only seem to get worse.

How was today a bad day?

Firstly, i failed my H1 geog paper. and overall as well. This means that I'll officially fail to meet the promotion criteria of 2 H2 passes, and 2 H1 passes. Because my maths is a definite goner, and since the only other H1 subject i have left, is GP ( Chinese B doesn't count as a H1 subject ). So yeah, i guess i'll be spending 2009 in J1.

Second, I'VE GOT JUST ABOUT, THE WORST, AND SHORTEST BLOODY MOTHER****ING HAIRCUT IN MY LIFE.

It all begun in morning assembly, when i was caught for my hair just when i was about to pick up my bag and walk to geog class, lady luck, why have you forsaken me? So went to hang out with Simon and Gideon after school and did some crazy stuff at JP, which left me short on cash, and mum's in Taiwan. So when i got home, i decided to go for a cheaper haircut, apart from my usual $14 dollar haircut at Cutabove. I followed a promising looking sign which said "HAIR CUT! $8 FOR EVERYONE!".

Our conversation went like this.

"How'd you like your haircut?", he asked in Chinese. This guy was a China man.
"Just trim, layered", I replied in my 'not - so - fluent - but - comprehensable' Chinese.
"Hao! (okay or good)", he replied.

So he took out his sizzors and started trimming my sides.

"Dont cut my fringe" I said, after noticing how horribly close the sizzors came to my fringe.
"Hao!" he replied, BUT CARRIED ON CHOPPING OFF MY FRINGE.

And boy, was i pissed. THEN he carried on his with his hell, by layering nearly all my hair off. It looks like I've been shaved, 'cause he layered it so dam Fucking thin, and short, to the extend i could see my scalp in the mirror! FUCK! it was painful to watch him do it.

The entire "shave" process took a swift 3minutes, and he was done. the only cutting instrument he used on my hair, was that layering thing. he didnt even use the dam sizzors on my head. FUCK that stupid China man. I could've, and would've gone down to the Malay barber for $5 if i wanted my head shaved. IM NEVER GOING FOR CHEAP SOLUTIONS AGAIN.



If every little thing stops
All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here

No comments: