Sunday, September 28, 2008

Medicine

Thats what January just wont eat. I'm having a tough time feeding her 3 different kinds of medicines every morning and night! DAM, its like feeding spinach to a 5 year old.

But no fear, 'cause lucky me, i've got my techniques and weapons to deal with this enemy. I feed her by squeezing the solution into her mouth with a liquid to mouth transfer machine, called the syringe. [2 syringes (2 liquid medicines)]. Then, there's the green pill. I cut and crush the pill into tiny pieces, and dissolve it in her milk, and she drinks it all down unknowingly. Lil' suckah. :x

Decided to spend the day at home today. Hit the gym the entire morning doing compound exercises for the entire body, and it was down to the pool to soak the sun for 3 hours. And boy was it sunny! :D Today was PERFECT for sun bathing! The sun was up like 80% of the time, apart from occasional shielding from those annoying passing low lying clouds.

In fact, i had to pull myself out of the sun 'cause my skin was turning pinky, and the fear of being sunburnt kicked in, 'cause the sun was EFFING hot so i didnt want to take the risk. I would've stayed longer if i could honestly, to leave such a perfect day behind just seemed like a waste. But heres a sickening fact. My tans usually dont last more than 2 or 3 weeks. Genetics is a bitch huh.

And yes, i've finally found my motivation to go to school tomorrow. Soccer. Cant wait to test out our new soccer ball.

And perhaps after school tomorrow, i may do something totally scary. >: )

No comments: