Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Since my cousins' moved in, its been hustle bustle at home. Oh, did i mention they set up their laptop on my study table? haha, thats a perfect excuse for me to NOT study, but no, thats a bad thing 'cause im halfway through my promos. Shit.

Okay, this sounds geeky and gayish, but yes, i've been spending my free time at home on my cousins' private maple server, where the exp is 5000 times greater than what the original should be, so yes, i grew from lvl 1 to lvl 194 in a single day. and its dam gay. i shall not degrade myself as to write more about my gayish maple experience here :x

Better still, i've been performing chemistry / biology experiments on Janurary (my dog). Shes down with some ear infection, and the vet prescribed her with some hydrogen peroxide solution. Heres how it works, hydrogen peroxide is toxic, so putting it in the dog's ear will kill teh bacterial infection.

observation: bubbles liberated from ear upon exposure to hydrogen peroxide solution
explaination: H202 --> H20 + 02, oxygen gas liberated.

LOL okay enough of geeky talk. well, my mum did the devil's work of pouring the solution into Jan's ears, so my job was just to hold the dog down on the bed while my mom does it, and boy, Jan sure puts up a struggle !!



If every little thing stops

All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here

No comments: