Sunday, September 21, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Promos are nearly halfway through. And heres' what im left with
Chemistry
Bio
Maths
Pool - Just kidding, but yeah, pool's definitely on my 'to do' list after the exams.

Well, the scariest thing is, Maths. 'Cause i need to score a 60% to secure a bloody 'S' grade. WHAT! yes, 60% for a stupid overall 'S' for maths. I hope i'll be able to secure that S grade, 'cause it'll count as a H1 pass right? then i can happily rest my mind if i really do fail geog. Anyway, heres how the papers went

GP
Oh shit, this paper was okay. I finished my essay pretty quickly, considering i had 20 minutes left to look around. I finished so early that when i looked around, i felt worried, HAHAH. i dont know how i'll score for this, so lets just wait and see.
Paper 2 was, okay too. Except, i think i didnt put in the winning touches for my summary. oh well, didnt have time to anyway.

Chinese (B :X)
HAHA this paper was the FUNNIEST. it didnt even feel like an exam. Simon and Christian were a bloody 10 - 15 minutes late for the paper. Amir wrote 1 sentence for the chinese essay 'cause he didnt know how to read the question!! HAHA, well actually, i didnt know how to read the question too.

I broke into cold sweat when i couldnt understand a single word in the question paper. It took me a serious nervewrecking 30minutes to finally figure out how to read the stupid chinese characters in the question, considering the exam was 1 hour. (seriously, im not kidding). And i wrote a crappy 1 page essay, which will Mdm See Tow will probably have a good laugh at, 'cause my chinese vocab was like a primary school kid's level. HAHA!! ITS SO DIFFICULTTTTT. I couldnt even write "Sitting in the living room watching TV" because i didnt know how to write "living room" and "tv" in chinese! HAHA WHAT THE HELL LAH, its so difficult to express myself in chinese. Sucks.

And paper 2 was even better, 39 MCQs, 1 hour paper. I finished around 20mcqs in 4 minutes. LOL. Amir however, finished the entire paper in 10 minutes i think. HAHA. i guess i'm not entirely hopeless afterall. By the 30 minute mark, our invilgilator noticed a growing trend in the class, sleeping people. So he was kind enough to offer to collect our paper earlier, and dismissed us way earlier than the time needed. My MCQ answers were selected based on the following criterion:

Words i've seen in the chinese workbook
Words that i seen before
Words that look nice
Words that i can remember teacher writing on the whiteboard.

Seriously. HAHA

Geog
Okay , i dont wana comment on geog. if i were to fail geog, i'd retain, 'cause i dont have chinese as a H1 subject, so since the promotion criteria is 2 h2 and h1 passes, considering the fact that i'll need to score 80/100 for maths to obtain a H2 pass grade for it, im practically screwed.

LIFE - (well, life counts as an exam doesn't it?)
My cousins, a family of 5, moved in with me yesterday. My house looks like a 'kalang guni' house now. Seriously. I've got 2 fridges in my house. thats alot of food to store, only when you discover that, the food in the fridge is always frozen meat, so theres nothing to eat at all actually. >: (

Boxes here, boxes there, boxes outside my house, boxes in my room. EVERYWHERE. My house's total population now

- Me, Mum, Grandma, Aunt
- Uncle(1), Uncle(2), Aunt(2), 3 cousins

Well, January (my sheep) doesn't count since shes so small. And my sis doesnt count since shes probably enjoying her school in Norway till X'mas.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
January

that sums up to 10 people in a simple 4 roomed flat. Imagine.

No comments: