Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gideon is dam gay. he practically knows everything. I've asked him a million maths and chem questions, and yet never once seen him NOT know the answer. Gaylion, u should probably go kill yourself for being the gaytard u are. HAHA

Finished the day with a few games of pool with Nerissa. quite fun. Oh, and met Kumar and whatsyourname at the pool palor too. Kumar and whatsyourname certainly havent changed much. haha, miss the JWSS days, coolios. I'd still remember how back then, we chionged to arena after school on every oppotunity to play pool. And i recall, once cabbed down to beat the crowd at arena.

The olvl period was the BEST too, me, jackie, sebas, yong qiang, shaun would head down to Arena's Burger Kings to mug, AND WHENEVER WE GOT STRESSED OR FRUSTRATED WITH mugging, we'd head over to the pool palor to play a few games of pool to COUNTERACT the stress, then head back to mug. HAHA, those were the days. Cool dudes, hard muggers, yeah \m/ :x

In JJC, everyones' generally all about mugging really, except the pool part of course. And abit of soccer of course.



tomorrow's the big day guys. GP papers' tomorrow. AH, god dammit, i feel F***ING pressurized. I've gotta do well tomorrow, i must, i'll try, i'll hope :(. Mr Goons' really gona slap my face if i screw up the Application Question tomorrow, AGAIN. HAHA! i dont wana get my face slapped. How i wish that gay simon would write my AQ for me tomorrow. too bad its not gona happen lol.

I just get by
Every lonely moment with a sigh
I know I'm just being stupid
But still i can't help it
No matter how i try
I jus can't understand why

No comments: