Thursday, September 18, 2008

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Syafiq, my ex school / BMTG mate had backstage entry into the fight at Jurong East stadium on wednesday! SHIT, HOW COOL IS THAT. He got through by tagging along with my Bia, my ex coach. its all insider stuff. OH crap i wish i had tagged along now. HAHA. Syafiq had the oppotunity to snap some cool photos with the legends of muay thai backstage for FREE. Those suckers watching the fight had to pay at least 50 dollars for entry, syafiq watched the fight AND got backstage entry for FREE. holy crap!!
Photobucket
From left, Zach, Yodsenklai, Syafiq, Narepol
Photobucket
Stars of Bia's Muay Thai Gym (BMTG) with Naruepol.

Results : BMTG lost at both exhibitional fights. Zach drew, Yodsenklai won by KO, and Naruepol won.

AHHHH, there goes my chance to meet them. For those of you who dont know to what extend the prestige of meeting these guys are, its like meeting the David Beckham(s) of Muay Thai. =(, and i missed my chance.

I'll blog about it more next time - Gotta go study for tomorrow's geog paper. I cant fail geog, or i'll retain. seriously.

Chaoz.

No comments: