Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2hours

was how long i waited at the polyclinic today, to get checked. When the ticket machine gave me my ticket, i was horrified and absolutely pissed when i saw the number 2553.

The counter was serving no. 2421 at that point of time, which was A FREAKING 70 numbers away. I sighed and thought to myself "this is gona be a long day. freak (substitute word)!" And it sure was.

Simon called me at 10.30 today, and told me i had failed my GP. "FUCK LAH!" was my reply, and my heart sunk deeper and faster than titanic. The thought of failing every subject in a single shot, was simply devastating and hard to accept.

BUT, i later realized that Mr Bitch Ass Shit Faced Simon, had loudspeakered me on his handphone in GP class~ And Mr Goon had heard me curse the F word loud and crystal clear. WOOO~ Well, at least i passed something this year.


Photobucket
Oh, and have you guys met my brother yet? He's gona rape you.

If you think I'm crazy [that's right]
If you think I'm lazy [you're dam right]

'Cause it don't really matter what you think about me
So fuck you baby~

No comments: