Thursday, October 9, 2008

FUTSAL

Is what this post is dedicated to.

We (guys of 08s03) finally decided to be more sociable people and play 'next team' matches with other teams today.

So today we played our 3rd match against an external team for the entire year. And we pulled off a spectacular 1-0 win! It felt like THE TOP OF THE WORLD when Simon blasted in a late goal to close the match. In fact we're beginning to work better as a team recently.

PC is a good defensive person
Long is a good middle back
and me and simon play pretty smooth forward.

I'd say we would be a pretty decent team if we worked a little bit more on our passes. and that's what we'll be doing from now on. Hell yeah, no wonder soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

i cant give a dam what you think about it all
If you think I'm crazy [that's right]
If you think I'm lazy [you're dam right]

'Cause it don't really matter what you think about me
So fuck you baby~

No comments: