Monday, October 13, 2008

overkill

the honest reason why I'm typing this post out, is because im so proud of my accomplishment. so im'a share it here. lol. step pow abit nia.

Today, Mr Commando Officer Tan KG ended our PC lesson in style. He split us into groups of 9, and had us aim to complete 200 pull ups each before going off.


Well, my group completed 110 pull ups, the 9 of us that is. And I'm so happy to announce that, i contributed 47 / 110 of the pull ups my group manage to do. THATS NEARLY HALF! i thought to myself, what the hell? slight overkill. HAHA!

I've been skipping my routine 4km runs recently, for reasonably valid reasons lol. lucky me, I've got a set of dumbbells at home. so i guess its pretty convenient and easy for me, weighted shadow boxing, dumbbell flys, presses, etc etc. most crucially, the side crunch. HAH! money well spent on dumbbells. Its really amazing how many things you can do with a set of dumbbells really.

Photobucket

tomorrow's OP day and I&R day. PW sucks, and this shit is draining the motivation out of me.


If every little thing stops
All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here

No comments: