Wednesday, October 15, 2008

tired

My shorts full of legs, and legs in my shorts, the recent times was all about training for me! :D And the exhaustion is accumulating in my body - My pull up count is decreasing, and my palm aches from all the grip. I guess its nature's way of telling me, "its time to rest". And indeed, rest is what i shall do.


Anyway, i'll just use my blog as an avenue to vent my frustration.
  • I'm fucking sick and tired of shit attitudes. And you're pushing your luck aren't you? There's a fine line between Kindness, and Weakness. Don't cross this line fucktard, and change that attitude of yours.
  • I feel like a crappy leader for all the impulsive and influenced decisions I've been making. I'm trying my best, but shit keeps happening to me again and again. Maybe I've got some character problems to reflect on, I don't know, but I'll find out.
  • maybe I'm feeling this way 'cause I'm too tired, i don't know.

If every little thing stops
All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here

No comments: