Friday, October 24, 2008

Tormenting

I've been missing from school for 3 days already, since the sports carnival. Where did i go? I've been on a tormenting vomit spree.

I went for my usual night jog on Tuesday evening, drank loads of water, and went to bed. Only to wake up at 2am going to the loo, and 3am vomiting all my lunch, and 4am vomiting out gastric juice, and every subsequent hour to vomit more yellow gastric juices.

Mum eventually drove me down to Mount Alvernia hospital to see a doctor the next morning. The next day wasn't very much better either. I ended up vomiting out all the medication, drinks and food i swallowed. By then, the look on my face was pale, and my facial skin had very much thinned. It was another trip to the doctor for me, and he said if i carried on vomitting, i'd have to be hospitalised. Lucky for me, i didnt have to be.

I miss my chill crab instant noodles.

Here i am, feeling much better and typing out this post. I'll probably be back in school by tuesday.
Till then, Daddy's comin home BITCHES!


If every little thing stops
All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here

1 comment: