Tuesday, October 21, 2008

legs in my shorts, soaking the sun!

JJ sports carnival was fantastic! Played Frisbee for 08S03 and boy, it sure was a competitive game! And man, some people sure play violently.

A nerd shit from some class pissed me off badly today. I'd say, he was playing wrestling instead of frisbee. That fag pushed me down like 5 times in a game, and boy did i feel F*KING pissed.

"RELAX LAH, WHAT THE FUCK U THINK U DOING?" I screamed at him by the 4th or 5th time he pushed me down. "Clashes happen right?" that nerd shit replied.

Yeah right, clashes don't happen 5 times consecutively asshole.

Sadly, S03 failed to qualify pass the group stages, finishing 3rd in the table with 1 win and 2 loses. But who cares if we win or lose eh? we're still winners. At heart. THANK YOU S03, we're still the best team out there.

Another highlight for the day was soccer! Me, Simon and Long played for A01 today! But we only managed to secure 2 sad loses. HAH! THE last match ended in 3-2 for us, with Simon scoring the first, and me the second! oh well.




today was a good sunny day.
Cheers winners.


If every little thing stops
All the world just falls apart
It wouldn't matter
As long as you aren't here

No comments: