Sunday, December 28, 2008

All my legs in my shorts, i headed out for a satisfying jog this evening. I worked hard to get from home to Arena Country club, only to reach finding my body "unsatisfied". So i jogged on to pasir lebar camp, which was quite a distance up ahead from arena, passing by the Singapore Discovery Centre. The whole trip to pasir lebar took around half an hour. And i turned around to jog a longer route around Jurong point back home.

It took me around an 1 and a half hours to finish the route. Although i gotta say, it was kinda creepy since the area around Arena is infested with foreign workers cause their hostel is there. You'd feel an unholy aura trailing behind you, and then you see a shadow catching up on you, and ZOOM, one of em goes past. -.-.

Today was a great day.

train that extra hour
Run that extra mile
Kick that perfect kick
FIGHT that perfect FIGHT

if i could make you see
that im different now.

No comments: