Friday, January 2, 2009

First post of 2009

it only makes sense for my first post of 2009 to start with my new year resolutions right? here it goes, all typed out in less then 15 minutes.

So, according to level of importance,
I hope to ..
  • Mug hard (its something i don't do often)
  • Score A-A-B-B for Alvls, or at least an A-B-B-B >.< - the Bs being mainly my chem and maths, if worst, bio.
  • Be a finisher of 42km at Adidas Sundown Marathon 2009
  • Be a finisher of 21km at Standard Chartered Marathon 2009
  • Run at least the first 20km continuously
  • Get at least 4points for 2.4km.
  • Get at least a gold for this year's fitness test.
  • Visit Thailand at the end of the year for at least a week long of Muay Thai Training at FAIRTEX / RAWAII Muay Thai / or Por Pramuk gym.
Yeah, i guess that's it. But for now, its mugga mugga for me. I hope for a miracle for my maths T.T.

I guess
not

No comments: