Sunday, December 14, 2008

Adidas Sundown

Photobucket
(click for enlarged view)

Date : 30th May 2009
Event : Adidas Sundown
Distance : 42.5km
Start time : 11.59pm (night jog)
Fee : 60 bucks ( early bird rate [by this year] )
: 70 bucks ( special period )
: 80 bucks ( normal period )



So I've been looking for cool events to try out, and since i missed the recent standard chartered marathon .. i thought I might give the Adidas Sundown a try. Furthermore, the run begins at 11.59 pm, a grueling saturday night run till the morning. The race is a grueling 42.5km run, and even though I'm still incapable of running beyond even 15km in my current condition, I'm all up for it! I mean, it'll be a cool new experience and thats all that matters =D


And of course I'm not doing it alone (hopefully lol.) so anyone who wants to sign up, please tell me via sms or msn! Perhaps we could sign up and run together : D .............

No comments: