Wednesday, March 18, 2009

overkill

Mileage : approx 8km
Time : 1 hour

Days as sweat breaking as today don't come by often.

I woke up feeling a lil' bit nauseous this morning. Munched on a few bananas and hot milo for breakfast (its an odd combination isn't it? it doesn't taste very good ) and set off to school to do a run with crazy ass Jeng Yang. Our run lasted a grueling 1 hour and i was feeling all shitty with backflows from my nose which made me feel like vomitting every now and then. Rested my clearly exhausted legs for the next half hour, and went for taekwondo trg. I sweated the shit out for an entire morning.

Sweating aside, I'm squeezing 2 hours of Muay Thai into my day tomorrow. My last trg was 8 months ago, and I've got a feeling tomorrow's gona be one rusty krusty training session for me. Whats next for me? lets see, Brazilian jiu jitsu. (after my alvls perhaps). Oh, then i would've gotten a ground fighting (jiu jitsu) game and stand up striking (tkd and Muay thai) game going on, then maybe i can complete in MMA. FUCK! ok, shit thoughts aside now.

For now, I'm off to finish up the shitloads of holiday homework waiting to be finished.
Chaoz

No comments: