Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've skipped running for two whole weeks now (I'm trying to rest myself), but instead, its been a nightmare for me. My flexibility is like shit. In fact, its gotten worse, and I cant even do a proper head level kick despite resting for so long now.

I've got
  • no appetite
  • no optimism
  • no enthusiasm
  • no concentration
  • no focus
and I've been
  • Lethargic
  • Moody
  • Down
  • coughing ( for a week)
  • less talkative
  • aching
Despite cutting off my trainings, I've been feeling so tired after school, that I've fallen asleep by 9pm at least 3 times this week. My meals have been alot more smaller primarily because I don't seem to have an appetite to eat recently, even when I'm hungry, I've got no appetite. The irony is, I'm getting eyebags. (abit).


you're different

1 comment:

pkm said...

It's official, you're suffering the running withdrawal syndrome. lolz.