Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ambitions

Jogged through NTU again under the glory of the hot sun. Horrible. My hunger set in about halfway through the jog, and it hit me that I had not eaten anything for the past 4 hours. It was a torturous run, to be feeling hungry and fatigued and at the same time faced with the notorious uphills under the desert warm sun in NTU.

Anyway, i was going for some solitude, which is not always an all emo-ey virtue these days when it takes time off from books and computers.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Then this lyrics passed through my earphones and gave me new found inspiration to study.

You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

1 comment:

Children of Mae Sod said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHASS (: