Sunday, June 14, 2009

Endings.

I had so many things i wanted to say here, but sitting here now infront of my computer, I simply cant remember what i wanted to say.

My mind's in a blank. I'm lost for words. From cock ups to cock and bull stories to talking cock, its been a tough year for me as the president of JJC's taekwondo club. I've definitely had a fair share of hell lows and sky highs. When i reflect on the past, theres just so many things i wish i could change, so many things i wish i could have done better. But now, it feels like such a waste. Its such a shame that my time in JJ would only last 2 years (hopefully). It feels like the world's been lifted of my shoulders, now i can finally lock my mind into my alevels.

I cant help but feel optimistic about the club's future. I sense a wave of change coming. If we keep at it, we'll definitely get stronger as time passes. Afterall, we're fighters. Theres so many more things in my head i wish i could express here, but some things cant be expressed in words.

Good day!

No comments: