Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just some funny random crap.



its about 1 month since my 42km, and the stats are still coming fresh from the sundown website. its cool how they can provide you with information. According to the stats, i finished in 91st place in my category (male 42km,under 20 years old), finishing at the 24th percentile. That's top 25 percent baby! yayness.


Alright, now gotta focus on that SAFRA 21km half marathon in August. Mentally as much as anything, I'm not as worried for this, cause i know I've ran double the distance before. haha, but thats no excuse for complacency, its time to get running.

Anyway, I've been doing some revision work lately, and I've been doing it at a REAL comfortable pace (which means its slow as hell :x). Lets see, I've covered at least half of the topics for the upcoming bio common test, I've got 1 more week to just pia my chemistry for common tests, and maths, I'm only left with revision for complex no.s and vectors!

So for my next 1 week, i've got

Maths
- Complex Numbers
- Vectors (which i'll probably skip)

Biology
- Cell replication
- Bio diversity / evolution

Chemistry
- Chemistry Equlibrium
- Alcohols
- Carboxylic acids
- Halogens

Oh, and geography <-- FUCK THIS! =D

We're worlds apart
you're up there
I'm down here
sigh

No comments: