Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I watched transformers today. 10/10, go watch it bitches, its a nice show.

-spoilers-
  • Its such a shame Optimus Prime had to die at the start, and only get revived at the end.
  • Its funny how the little decepticon robot was all over Meagan Fox's leg, 'humping' her leg. Considering her astronomical scale of hotness, i actually find what he did, justifiable. BWAHAHAH
I watched "COMING SOON" at Isa's house today. Go watch it too bitches, scares the shit out of your rectum.

Today was a fun day, and i didn't study anything at all. But hey, don't blame me, its my holiday period alright? If I'm gonna mug everyday of the holidays, what the fuck is the holiday for huh? And besides, people with no life (i wont name your fucking ugly name(s) here), don't have a right to even exist. Earth's resources are limited, and people are starving elsewhere. Why do u deserve to be fed? Lifeless freak shows. Okay enough intense stuff !! I'll study tomorrow, i swear.

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
My scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel


friends

No comments: