Thursday, July 2, 2009

Insomnia

Yesss, common tests are over. And the outlook? Gloomy. I'll probably fail chemistry badly and that's for sure. Furthermore, I'm having doubts and insecurities with the rest of my subject. THAT GP PAPER last month was probably the hardest I've taken in my life, and the maths and biology just seem to hang in the balance of a pass. The hall was like a massive freezer today. Good day to be dressed in owens and PE shorts, sitting just underneath the stupid air conditioner for 3 hours straight. I probably shivered more counts than alphabets in my biology essay question just now.

I think I'm suffering from insomnia. I've been finding it so hard to fall asleep these few days. I could twist around on my bed from midnight, and then check the time the next moment, its 1.30am and i still haven't fallen asleep. Whats worse, i actually really feel sleepy. And it happened for the second day straight now.
As I'm typing this post now, my eyes feel like a soaked tea bag hanging from my eye sockets. My eyelids probably weigh 1kg each, and i feel lethargic. Strange as it may sound, i cant still sleep.

Maybe something's bothering me, something deep down inside of me, I dont know really.



Maybe i dont know what i really want.

No comments: