Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello people. I'm working on a 'self - rescue plan' lol. Prelims was a disaster and i might actually NOT get away with slacking this time. So far i absolutely flopped 2 subjects .. and counting .. T.T I'm working on finishing one topic per week for each subject all the way for the remaining 61 days until my alvls. So, its no movies, no going out, no pool or any other shit like that, for the next 61 days :(

Heres a peek at my daily schedule for the holidays so far.

Wake up and counter strike awhile
Breakfast
6km run / 1.5km swim (30laps)(alternate days each)
Lunch
Study
home work out -15mins- [crunches, push ups, leg raises, planks and finally, my futile attempts to do splits :(][ or just shadow boxing with weights]
Dinner
Study
Sleep

I have so many things on my wishlist which I'll probably buy with my pay after alvls, when i get myself a part time job, or with my NS pay
- Sport bike
- polar heart rate watch
- New clothes
- CAPS, lots of caps (to cover the bald head when/if i enlist next year)
- my own laptop (not so urgent)
- Pay for Adidas sundown 2010 :x
.
.
.
and the list goes on.

No comments: