Saturday, September 12, 2009

I got a wonderful surprise when i stepped on the weighing scale this morning. I've lost 4 kilos in a period of 5 days !! :D:D:D:D And the thing is, I eat McDonald's and Burger King's simultaneously nearly EVERYDAY (seriously, because I study there everyday). Looks like my morning 6km / 30 laps swim thing is working well for me. Oh, and I can NEARLY do a proper split :D, just that few more stubborn centimeters more to go. The thing is, I can sit flat on the floor, but my legs aren't exactly 180 degrees apart.

On the flipsyde, it could be the exam stress that caused me to lose weight :x. Anyway, losing weight is always a good thing for me :x - except last year when I lost 4kilos in 4hours and was hospitalized with diarrhea (that was a badass experience).

Anyway, if you don't like vulgarities, then dont read the last paragraph. I'm just gonna let off some steam. like it or lump it i guess :\

Screw everything else. I'm surrounded by a loads of fuckers everyday. Fuckers that push my misery way beyond it's rightful threshold, without even knowing it. I cannot see a fucking reason why I should summit myself to you in this hierarchy, because you don't deserve my respect, none of it you fuck. You never cared, and will never care, so i don't think i really need to give you that tiny fucking thing called respect, because I'd rather save it for someone more deserving. Wake up your fucking idea, you (you people) need to stop being selfish pieces of fucks and start being more considerate. Open your bloody eyes and take a look at the mess that you're (or, you people) oblivious to. Your (you people's) fucking life itself is pathetic and I cannot fucking stand it.

I hope my next post will be more delightful. Bye bye.

No comments: