Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's resolutions

Hello blog! Made a good start to 2010 at today's tkd training. AH I haven't trained so hard in quite awhile, but my legs aren't really aching. they're just, tired, like I cant lift my legs up to fold them on my chair, hahah.

And as I type this post out, MY WATCH IS BEING FLOWNED OVER! Come to daddy man! heheh!

Anyway. This year is probably going to be the most eventful year of my life on planet Earth. This year I will know where I'll be going (not back to JJC i hope !! ), and above all. I'll experience the army (If i dont go back to JJC that is).

Who knows, I might just sign on (Provided I dont become an NDU reject that is.).

Alright, time to cut the long story short. Here are my Resolutions this year.

  • Finish my urbanathlon in Janurary (12km w obstacles)
  • Finish Nike 10k
  • Dont retain in JJC (retaking alvls would shorten my lifespan by 10 years lol)
  • Get into Physiotherapy :D
  • Learn the 540 back hook , and 540 roundhouse kick (turning kick)
  • Shave 2minutes off my 2.4km timing before N.S. ( from 12 minutes to 10 minutes )
  • Enter the NDU in April, and stay in NDU. (Many people get kicked out of NDU because they cant handle the tough training, so, my objective is simply to be fit enough to stay IN NDU. haha)
  • Get my freaking driving license
There you have it. Not running too many races this year cause I dont wanna stress myself out with race prep. during NS time huh. Okay thats it for now, astalavista baby. or whatever it's spelled. lol

No comments: