Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello civilisation, I'm back. I'm sitting here looking at the screen, and I cant put to words how the last 2 weeks was for me.

I've got a whole lot of new buddies :D, awesome cabin mates, and awesome cabin neighbours. Haha, they're the bunch of dudes which crack sick jokes that make me laugh my ass off.

Then theres the down side. The physical training here is OUT OF THIS WORLD, seriously. I did things I've never done before, which include

  • Running until im so tired that I run like a bloody slut
  • Make orgasmic sounds during PT
  • Let off screams during PT that don't even sound like a human scream
A few times we've been hammered really hard, but at night when I get some time to close my eyes and think, it makes me feel like this is all going to be worth it. Tough times build tough men. Tough men stand out in tough times. (:, the next few months will test the core of my very soul .. and I will try my best every time !

No comments: