Friday, July 30, 2010

Next phase

Alright ! Today, i officially completed the last day of the land training phase of my course.

Next up, Combat Diver Course :D , which will last me the next 3-4 months. After being put through the 1 month of land training, I've come to really appreciate the fact that I'm in the navy. I mean, army guys go through alot of shit, seriously. I can't help thinking to myself: "thank god I no longer need to high kneel on the rocky ground, or high kneel in a muddle of chocolate mud, cause it's seriously not fun at all, if you have 20kilos of shit in your bag pack. I also find myself sooo dam fortunate that I no longer need to spend another night constipated in a jungle, nor having to ever need to lie down in bugs infested waist level vegetation (cause you can feel lots of tiny things crawling all over you.)

See, in the navy's diving unit, we're waterborne. Yeah sure theres tough times, but I rather have my tough times in the form of PT, than jungle torture.

No comments: