Sunday, April 12, 2009

Adidas sundown running clinic

I spent my entire afternoon yesterday listening to lectures/talks by doctors and professiors at a running clinic at Changi General Hospital yesterday organized by the Sundown marathon organizers. They covered everything from tapering, to nutrition, shoes, injury management and biology.

I'm honestly worried for myself now. I was enlightened yesterday that i definitely wasnt running enough to survive it all. Alright, its not too late. I've got around 6 - 7 weeks to go. =(

Enough of running. Anyway, homeworks' been a time killer. I've hardly got time for anything else. Yes its probably due to poor time management on my weekdays in the first place, but JEEZ, this sucks.

Bachelor of sports sciences. now thats where i wana go.

No comments: