Sunday, January 4, 2009

Either

My mood has been a dull shade of grey because my life is in a total mess,
Or
My life is in a total mess because my mood has been a dull shade of grey.

I don't really know which is which, but the unshakable rock solid reality is that, i have ALOT - of HOMEWORK to do. And my self - discipline has been a total let down recently. I've been shooting off zombie limbs and heads on LEFT 4 DEAD whenever I'm at home, and playing pool whenever I'm at burger kings.

If my life were to be represented using the analogy of a jigsaw puzzle, homework would be like a jigsaw puzzle piece with a manufacturing deficit. It simply doesnt slot in. And it would probably be a 1000 or 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle, because currently, the puzzle just doesnt seem to make sense. Though im sure it would, eventually.

And somewhere in that mountain of un-examined jigsaw pieces
I hope one comes representing the word
"chance"

No comments: