Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of school

Mileage - 1.6km -.-
Time - maybe 10 minutes -.-

today's jog was a pathetic 4 rounds around the track. Had been looking forward to something much better, oh well -.-.

I got caught first thing in the morning for my approximately 1 or 2 cm long sideburns. "WTF" was the reaction in my head. "This must be a joke", the immediate next thought to zoom pass my mind. I just got my haircut 2 days ago. I wonder what the definition of having a 'short haircut' really means in JJ. What a great way to start my first day of school =.=.

Well, thats all. Gotta work on volumes of
undone holiday homework,
and the upcoming tests,
and the assignment,
and do some revision.
(just kidding, I'm not gona do it all obviously.)

In a society
Where short hair
is defined by Sloped hair
and nothing else
-.- zz

No comments: