Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seize the day

In a few hour's time, I'm going back to camp for another week of Hooya! The past few week's been quite tormenting (physically and mentally). Theres the days when I don't get enough sleep, where I wake up and all I wanna do is just lay on my bed and rest, theres been days where I'm so shagged out, I don't even feel like the bowl of shitty lunch sitting infront of me.

Seize The Day Pictures, Images and Photos

I try and tell myself, everyday I don't train 100 percent, someone else is. Every chance I let slip pass me, someone else is making good use of it. So no matter how tired I am, with all my might, I give it my best shot. But, its not always so picture perfect, and there are times when I give in to the weight of the training, because I'm only human.

If there's one thing this place has taught me, it's taught me to
seize the day.


No comments: