Saturday, October 30, 2010

Warrant Ang said this yesterday, and I thought I'd share it with you :

"An average Singaporean spends

24 years studying

the next 40 years working his ass like a mad dog

and the final 20 years dying."

Life is short, lets be happy and live it with laughter and joy with our loved ones, no time to waste being angry or sad :).

Ndiver

Speaking about time, I'm now 4 weeks away from graduation. On the 26th November, I'll jump the tower, and I'll have my shiny badge pinned on me. The last 6 months had been a roller coaster ride of emotions and physical transformation. This journey is about to draw to a close for me, and while I'm feeling happy and accomplished, I'm also feeling a sense of sadness. From timed runs, timed swims, fast march, boat PT, hellweek, field camp, me and my batch boys stood firm and fought it together. Soon, we won't be looking forward to conquering the next badass torture, but we'll be looking back on how we once endured together. These memories, I'll carry with me for the rest of my life. I'm proud to be a 33rd Batch diver. :) !

All that aside, I'm battling a groin injury. And I've got to clear my timed run and sea circuit within the next 4 weeks in order to graduate. All I'm hoping for is a speedy recovery so that I can resume training >.< ! If not .. All that I've stood for will count for nothing ): wish me a speedy recovery :(

No comments: