Thursday, January 8, 2009

CRAZY

Crazily hot. thats what the models on Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was. Darn hot. *splash ice water over my head*

Caught a glimpse of some ranking matches at Arena after finishing my time with chemistry at Burger Kings today. sweet.

Gotta say, I'm slowly but surely picking up the tempo. Though, I'm well aware that i only have 3 days left to finish revising for my J1 syallubus. Shit. Someone like muggers like Gideon and secret muggers like Simon probably have entire textbooks in their armory. I've only got chunks of chapters of chemistry and bio in mine. Gotta pick up the pace baby.


- Random stuff -

In 2005, Adrian Mok, an endurance athlete, ran an Ultramarathon of 168km. Adrian completed the race in a little more than 24 hours. - Adidas sundown website.

I just watched the news, and it seems like some Aviva Ironman participant is gonna run do a super 217km run in Africa this February. THAT IS INSANE i tell you. I reckon it would take around 30 - 35 hours of non-stop running to complete that distance. Whats' crazier is his training routine. This 55 year old dude runs 40km and 80km every alternate weekend as training for his run. THAT IS INSANE. I wonder, how the hell does his knees hold up to that kind of mileage training ?! Salutations to this crazy guy. Someone truely fit to be called a humanoid IronMan (irony isnt it).

electrons
electrons
electrons
electrons
holy shit
nerd \m/

No comments: