Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RECENTLYs ..

.. I've been waking up early to soak up the glorious morning sun. I mean it. I've only recently discovered that swimming in the morning could be so enjoyable. Anyway, school starts next week, so it seems like my new found enjoyment will be a short lived one.

.. I've been struggling to integrate the extremely crucial 'mugging' component into my lifestyle. And I'm glad to say its working well. Or at least, i think its working well.

.. I've been spending all my midnights seated outdoors in a 24hour McDonald's restaurant, sipping on my favorite caffeine candy (cappuccino), downloading information from my notes into my brain's C:/ drive.



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I find myself afraid of whats to come when school reopens. My foundations are weak, and my motivation barely separated from complacency. I am so not ready for school, but i guess times' not gona wait for me. It never does.

No comments: