Friday, January 16, 2009

Mileage : 12.519 km / 7.77miles
Time : 1 hour 17 minutes

Total Mileage this month : 23.196 km / 14.777 miles

I took a brutally breathtaking jog today. I went two rounds pass Arena Country Club to the Discovery Center today. It was my first time doing 2 'laps'.

The run started off horribly. About 7minutes into the run, i accidentally pulled on the wire cord of my nike+ earphones, robbing me of my music after only 7minutes. I tried my best twitching and turning the wires at the base, but gave up after awhile, convinced it was useless to try further. I clinged the earphones onto my neck (they're behind the ears 'cling' kinda earphones) and continued my run, much to the dislike of running without music.

My knees and quads started to burn out after 15 minutes into the jog, when i commenced my first turn into a straight long path down to the Discovery Center. I tried running slower , didnt work. I tried running with bigger steps , didnt work. HECK , i just ran.

The burns bothered me until i made my 2nd lap. I was sweating jugs of water out by then, and my burns probably sweated away with it.

Thats all. gotta go !
chao

The burns in my knees and thighs
the spoilt earphones
the sun
its good training!!


No comments: