Friday, January 23, 2009

The doctor

Mileage - 0
Time - 0

=(

I've been struggling to strike a balance between running and homework, and i guess that's recently taken its toll on me =(

I'm down on my 3rd day of flu, and developing a cough. So i took a breather today and skipped school. I decided to go to the doctor to get some medicine. But i had to get my personal medicine first at Arena. HAHA, yes. Pool with gay Isa and gay Zhi Wei. Though my highlight only begun when we were finishing our session. what a waste, sigh lol.

The old doctor asked me a random question today.

"So, do you want to be a doctor?"

I thought he was reading my mind.
"Yes, how did u know?" i asked him

"I merely asked" he replied.
WHAT A DOCTOR huh? Just the tinge of inspiration i needed.

Mr doc said
One day maybe
you'll be sitting in my chair
and i'll be sitting in yours!
WOW!

No comments: