Friday, January 30, 2009

No more .. please, im sick of this

Sushi that is. "No more sushi for me for the next 3 months."

Anyway, its been a really lousy week for me. My attention span's been strangely short in class and I've found myself repeatedly blanking out during lectures. My kicks are shitty, and my motivation is low as hell. I haven't been covering much mileage this week, and I've missed the gym for my 2nd week straight. Besides that, I've got a hell lot of maths to work on.

I guess this all goes back to the fundamentals
First fundamental rule - No pain no gain.

So .. tomorrow and Sunday, with all my dead sore legs in my shorts, I WILL

- cover some mileage
- swim
- gymwerkz
- do all my dam tutorials
- do two maths topics (i hope)

Interest
i've lost it temporarily

No comments: